Eagles View rental sleeps up to 8 persons, making it a great choice for your family and friends. This 4,200 square foot luxury home has a comfortable and relaxed ambiance, featuring upgrades throughout. This luxury home feature:
- The Main level features a lovely open floor plan with large picture windows and beautiful brazilian hardwoods.
- The home has an entry foyer, stacked stone gas log fireplace and gorgeous great room. The Indoor dining table seats 8. LCD TV over mantle with YouTubeTV.
- Comfortable screened porch/outdoor living room with stone accent wall.
- New propane grill.
- Fully stocked gourmet kitchen, with upgraded cabinets, granite countertops and designer tile backsplash. Kitchen includes a dishwasher, Gas stove/oven, microwave/convection oven, refrigerator/freezer/ice maker, stainless steel cookware, bake ware, spices, glassware and large walk in pantry.
- Spacious King Master Bedroom on main with large closet, Large Ensuite Master Bathroom featuring and separate walk in shower, plus jetted garden tub.
- The Terrace/Basement level features a lovely open living room with second stacked stone gas log fireplace, TV above fireplace and lots of comfortable seating There are (2) Queen bedrooms and 2 private bathrooms on this level.
- Oversize Terrace/Basement level deck with ceiling fans
- Front Loading Washer/Dryer in Full Size Laundry Room
- Parking for up to 6 Vehicles
The rental also features:
- New Screened Porch Furniture
- WiFi Internet
Mountain Vista Rentals specializes in luxury homes within Big Canoe mountain community at the base of the Appalachians. Big Canoe is a gated community with 8,000 private acres and many amenities available without having to leave its gates.
Amenities include a $12MM clubhouse, 27 hole golf course, 16 clay, and hard tennis courts, 3 lakes for fishing/boating, 4 swimming pools, fitness center, 7 restaurants, grocery store, chapel, post office, 3 wedding reception areas, 10 hiking trails (20 miles), 2 waterfalls, Marina, 2 Playgrounds, playfields, dog park and more. Close by are 5 Wineries, the Appalachian Trail, outlet mall shopping, and small-town crafts only 10-30 minutes away.
While some community amenities in Big Canoe are free, others may require an on-site fee — please note this is not included in the rental price.
All homes are new or newly renovated and many are within walking distance to the core amenities. Homes and log homes come in various sizes from 1-2 bedroom condos sleep 2-4 persons, 3 bedroom homes sleep 6-8 persons, 4 bedroom homes sleep 8-10 persons, 5 bedroom homes sleeping 10-12 people, and 6 bedroom luxury homes sleep up to 16 persons. Larger groups, corporate retreats, family reunions, and wedding parties can be booked using multiple homes located in close proximity to one another to reduce traveling between each. All homes are well-maintained, meticulously cleaned, and enjoy the luxury designer decor. Guests have access to all Big Canoe Amenities and do not have to be a member to participate in Golf, Tennis & Pickle Ball, Boating, Fishing, Fitness Center, Outdoor Pool Systems. Amenities that require employees have a cost that guests and homeowners pay to use. Click here for the amenities page including, operational hours, phone numbers, cost, and more.
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness Room
- Lake Access
- Mountain View