Payments, Property Info & More
Check-in Time: 4 PM (EST) — no call necessary. All you have to do is enter your unique key code (provided 3 days prior to arrival via email) and step inside your vacation rental! Please note check-in time is guaranteed by 6 PM (EST) due to unpredictable changes in guest arrivals.
- 1 soap bar + 1 toilet paper roll per bathroom
- 1 towel + 1 washcloth per guest
Things to Pack Or Pick Up in Town
- Additional towels
- Toiletries (toothpaste, body wash, lotions, shampoo, etc.)
- Dish soap + dishwasher detergent
- Laundry detergent + dryer sheets (for rentals with a washer/dryer)
- Paper towels
- Extra toilet paper
- Garbage bags
- Propane or charcoal (for rentals with a grill)
Entering Your Mountain Vista Rental
Step 1: Enter Key Code
To wake the keyless lock, press the star or check key. Then, enter your unique key code, followed by the star or check key again. Once you hear the door unlock, you can head inside! Please keep in mind the door will automatically lock after 10 seconds — so don’t forget your code when going outside.
Step 2: Deactivate Alarm
For added security, your cabin may have an alarm system. Easily activate or deactivate the system by entering the alarm code found in your email.
Checkout Time: 10 AM (EST) — no call necessary! When you’re ready to leave, simply shut the door, and it will auto-lock after 10 seconds.
Checklist Before You Go
Before you pack up and head home, we would really appreciate your help with the following items.
- Leave linens on the bed & place used towels in the bathtub/shower.
- Load used dishes into the dishwasher & press start.
- Collect all trash & place garbage bags in the trash/bear-proof containers outside.
- Set HVAC to 65℉ in winter or 80℉ in summer.
- Lock all doors and windows & set the alarm (if applicable).
Any questions? Please feel free to reach out to us directly at 1.866.262.6931. We’re always here to help!